Statewide Tax Recovery, LLC provides delinquent tax collection services for the counties, municipalities and school districts of Pennsylvania.
The money collected from taxes goes to many places. In addition to paying the salaries of government workers, tax dollars also:
- fund our local public schools
- support common resources, such as police, EMTs and firefighters
- fund programs that help the less fortunate
- ensure the roads you travel on are safe and well-maintained
- fund public libraries and parks
Paying taxes is considered a civic duty and is also required by law. By allowing taxpayers to carry delinquencies in their tax payments, you are leaving money on the table, money that could be used to better your community.
Statewide Tax Recovery, LLC provides collection services for the following taxes:
- Per Capita
- Occupational Assessment
- Occupational Privilege
- Mercantile (Sales Tax)
- Earned Income
- Local Services
- No fees charged to our clients: Fees are passed on to the debtor, clients receive the full tax amount recovered.
- Clients have the option to submit accounts electronically or via hard copy.
- Client funds are maintained in an escrow account, separate from our business accounts to ensure the security of your funds.
- Collections are distributed to our clients monthly along with concise, easy to read reports.